Thursday, June 17, 2010

Puff Paint and Ribbon

I am totally one of those moms who always said I would never buy a travel DVD player for my car so my kids could watch t.v. while we traveled.

Well, life happened, I had a kid, and yup, I bought a DVD player for the car. And worse still, I bought one for each of our cars.

Now don't get me wrong, we don't watch it much, but on longer car trips, or when little man is over tired and won't sleep, I definitely resort to using my DVD player.

Having a DVD player for a car means we have to tote around some of our favorite DVDs. So, last summer, I stole this idea from a girlfriend of mine. Actually, she's so awesome, I just bought the case on clearance for $2 and she did the rest for me.

You can totally pick up a travel case at your local Dollar Tree and some colorful paint at Wal Mart or Michaels for $1.

0 comments: