Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Craft Fair Finds

Our local cultural center had their "Christmas in July" craft fair this past weekend. Last year I worked the fair with my girlfriend Casie of "Oh, Baby! by Casie" so I never got much time to peruse and shop for myself. 

This year since I didn't work the fair, I walked through it with a friend and got to check out some of the booths. A couple of the finds we got were quite fun. One in particular was used this morning for MJD's frozen yogurt after breakfast treat. A freeze pop holder from Jelly Bean Designs. 

 

Isn't that a great use of felt! I was honestly a little skeptical to begin with if little man would use it or like it. He loved it! No sticky fingers, and no yelling cause it was too cold. So if MJD loves it, I know other kids will too!

Want some of your own? Check out Savannah's shop, Jelly Bean Designs. I see some of these cute treat holders making their way into Christmas stockings this year :)

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh, Natalie!! Thanks for the shout out:) I hope you don't mind--I want to use this pic on my blog!! What a CUTIE:) Let me know, and I will share this pic tomorrow!! HOW FUN!! Thanks again!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh man--I misspelled your name! I knew it as I hit PUBLISH! I was so excited:) Sorry about that:) THANKS again!