I seriously have 5 baby showers in the span of 2 weeks! Sheesh! Well on my budget and averaging about $30 a shower gift, that would make it $150!!!! So time to craft.
I've been sewing and crafting like crazy. To be honest I'm getting tired out, but then I think about how much I'm saving, and how cute some of these things are turning out to be. I wish I could just go and buy a jumper, bouncer, etc. for each mom, but that's just not happening right now, so here's what I've ended up with.
- Snacks and snack bag to match the onesie
- Personalized onesie with baby's initial (or a decoration if I don't know the baby's name)
- Sippy cup and a sippy cup strap
- Boo-Boo bag which is doubling as a pacifier case with a pacifier and pacifier leash
- Diaper and wipes clutch with a wipes case inside
- Nursing cover
- Laundry basket
- Baby headband (for the girls only)
Here's a pic of each item separately