Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby showers galore

I seriously have 5 baby showers in the span of 2 weeks! Sheesh! Well on my budget and averaging about $30 a shower gift, that would make it $150!!!! So time to craft.

I've been sewing and crafting like crazy. To be honest I'm getting tired out, but then I think about how much I'm saving, and how cute some of these things are turning out to be. I wish I could just go and buy a jumper, bouncer, etc. for each mom, but that's just not happening right now, so here's what I've ended up with.

A baby basket of some cute and necessary baby items to get through the first year. The sample basket is Lily's gift.

It includes: 
  • Snacks and snack bag to match the onesie
  • Personalized onesie with baby's initial (or a decoration if I don't know the baby's name)
  • Sippy cup and a sippy cup strap
  • Boo-Boo bag which is doubling as a pacifier case with a pacifier and pacifier leash
  • Diaper and wipes clutch with a wipes case inside
  • Nursing cover
  • Laundry basket 
  • Baby headband (for the girls only)
So what do you think? Is it enough? How do you as a mom feel about getting personalized/hand made gifts at a baby shower? Leave a comment and let me know how I could improve the shower gift basket!

Here's a pic of each item separately

0 comments: