Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday couponing!

It's Sunday! That means it's coupon day. 

I've recently become a coupon fan and have run full speed ahead into the world of coupons. So on my way to church in the morning, I stop and pick up the Sunday paper, (I check to make sure the coupons are in there, yes, someone has stolen my coupons before!) and then during Little Man's nap time I read through all the ad, match my coupons and make a plan of attack. 

Call me crazy but there's something about the thrill of buying cart full of food and pay $60 or less at Publix that I love!

Well with all that being said, I blogged about my new coupon organization system on my personal blog, but I never wrote about it here. After getting comments about it there, I thought I would do the same here.

I was so overwhelmed with all the little coupons I had printed out so I bought a 13 pocket folder at Target used my lovely label maker to tab each section. I organized it in the same order as I walk through the store so it's easy to find my last minute coupons in the store.

Do you coupon? How do you organize all the random little coupons you get?





0 comments: