Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Nursery renovation

So remember that elephant fabric I bought to use....well I was really scared to use it. You know that feeling when you get fabric you love and don't know what to use it for? Afraid to cut it and screw up the material? Well maybe you don't get that, but I do. 

I finally decided to make a toy basket for my little bean. I used the green elephants for the basket, and then I made a curtain with the brown fabric. I tried to take a picture of the curtain, but I couldn't get a good shot. With the scrap fabric I had from the curtain, I used a the elephants to put onto some baskets my girlfriend gave me that she got from the dollar store. Just a nice little way to add more color and elephants to the room. 
Yeah, we've already filled the basket with toys and baby items :)

Think the brown adds a nice little touch.

0 comments: