Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Make your own frangrance sachets

In the world of boys that I live in, smells come with the territory. Especially their closets with shoes and other dirty laundry. Ick.

Even my pre-schooler's closet can grow a funk! So when I saw these little scented balls at Michaels in the clearance bins I snatched them up, knowing I would use them for something.

Then I took a piece of fabric from my scrap bin about 5.5" tall and 12.5" wide and folded it in half, stitched around the edges with a 1/4" SA and left a opening for turning. I turned it right side out and pressed it flat.
Then I poured my fragrance beads into the opening, and carefully stitched around then entire tube with an 1/8" SA to secure the opening and finish it off. Now I have a super cute fragrance pouch to hide in those stinky closets and drawers!


Love this even more.....project cost $.60!!!

0 comments: