Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

To all my blogger mama's Happy Mother's Day! I hope you enjoyed a wonderful day with your loved ones. My weekend was spectacular and my hubby did a great job.

In the midst of such a great weekend, I did want to share something from another blogger that had advertised for The Woobie Shop in the past. I just received an email from Debby of Supah Mommy that one of the bloggers she knows has a 16 month old princess recently diagnosed with a terrible form of cancer.

Monkey's story can be read here at Momma's Pixie Dreams. I know there are a lot of families out here in the blog o sphere struggling and going through one crisis or another. There may not be much you can do financially or otherwise, but for those out there with faith, your prayers would be appreciated.

I know today on this Mother's Day my little man is healthy, but I don't know what God's plan for the future holds, so today I am grateful and will do what I can for another mother out there in pain. You never know when it might be you.

0 comments: